Website development bootcamp

Website development bootcamp:
Empowering Afghan Girls through CodeGreenAfg





Introduction:

As a refugee in Pakistan after the fall of Afghanistan, life was challenging, especially not being able to attend school due to documentation issues. I found myself feeling lost and hopeless, longing for the days when I could be back in my country, learning and growing with my peers. However, amid this turmoil, I discovered a ray of hope - coding. Determined to make a difference, I started teaching myself how to code and found inspiration in the process. This led me to create CodeGreenAfg, a project aimed at empowering girls in Afghanistan through education and technology.







A Journey of Impact:

With a passion to share my knowledge, I posted about CodeGreenAfg on my Instagram, and to my surprise, 30 girls joined my online coding class. I woke up early every day to teach them, and I made sure to share the session recordings with those who couldn't attend live. Witnessing their enthusiasm and eagerness to learn gave me a sense of purpose and hope, igniting my desire to do more.

Expanding the Vision:

The success of CodeGreenAfg motivated me to think bigger. I envisioned a website that could reach even more girls and students, providing them with valuable skills like coding, mathematics, creative writing, web development, Microsoft Excel, and Photoshop. CodeGreenAfg is more than just an educational platform; it represents the hope and development I believe is possible for my country.




A Journey of Resilience:

As I journeyed to a new life in Canada and started attending a new school, the challenges did not deter me. Instead, they fueled my determination to make CodeGreenAfg a reality. The journey has taught me valuable leadership skills and the power of technology to bridge gaps and create positive change.

Conclusion:

CodeGreenAfg is not just a website development boot camp; it's a symbol of empowerment, resilience, and hope. Through this project, I am committed to empowering girls in Afghanistan with the knowledge and skills to create a brighter future for themselves and their country.

The journey may be challenging, but I am more motivated than ever to make a lasting impact and be the catalyst of change in Afghanistan. Together, let's nurture a generation of empowered girls who will shape a better tomorrow for us all. Join me on this incredible journey of hope and impact with CodeGreenAfg.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekokari Project !

دلنوشته ای از دختر محروم از آموزش