A heart-written piece from a girl deprived of education

 



The arrival of the Taliban, the beginning of the season of darkness and misfortune

Afghanistan.

Their only motto since their arrival has been to suppress girls. As a girl during the life of Talabani Emirate in Afghanistan, I experienced bitter and shocking experiences and all kinds of mental pressure. And these bitter experiences and various mental and emotional pressures are not limited to me alone, but have spread to the generation of Afghan girls. Every day a new deprivation, every day a new restriction and every day a new news about women moving away from the cycle of life. For almost two years, we have been deprived of going to schools and universities, which is one of our basic rights.

I am very disappointed, I am worried about my uncertain future.

What is our sin? Because we are girls. It's like being burned alive. In Afghanistan, thousands of girls like Farkhunde have been set on fire. Their hearts, their pure hearts, their clothes are all burnt. Dark smoke is coming from everyone, but no one feels it. Where does this burning smell come from?

My family and I lived under the umbrella of poverty after the Taliban regime. My father is unemployed, my mother is unemployed, my sisters are depressed and everyone is wandering.

Do you think girls should be punished like this?

All my friends were very depressed after leaving school, they were very disappointed. There was no one to listen to their cries. Only the voice that reacted to their screams. It was the sound of the Taliban's painful whips, and they were telling you to go home.


I witnessed several child marriages. My friends who were not so old. They were forced to marry. My family was very emotionally damaged. My younger brothers were even very impressed. My father was complaining about unemployment and my mother about not having bread. The community in which I live. It is as if all of them are stuck in their mouths and silently and blindly follow their orders.

I have witnessed the collapse of many families. And I have seen with my own eyes how many wishes were buried.


Suicide has increased greatly. If the girls have no hope for progress. I myself witnessed that our neighbor's daughter hanged herself. They have only given us the right to breathe. But still everyone is looking for the feeling of breathing. With what hope they want to breathe and live.

Every day I feel like I am surrounded in a prison.

I am not free from it, and every day the life and opportunity to live a womanly life and think about the dreams of a young girl is lost.

I don't want to put the name of my country next to these names. Because I feel that I am insulting Afghans and the country of Afghanistan. I ask you to please return the name of my country.


I ask you to imagine only this way. that from now on your daughter is not allowed to go to school and university. Your wife no longer has the right to leave the house for work, shopping and entertainment - you are unemployed and there is no food at home. If you can imagine such a situation with an awake mind, you can now think that there are more than a few million families in Afghanistan

They are in such a situation. What were you doing? Did you just sit and watch? Or you stood up and supported the right of your family. Please be a voice for Afghan girls. My wish and demand from the United Nations and international organizations is to put more pressure on the ruling group to assert the rights and rights of the women and girls of Afghanistan, so that the cry of oppression of half of the society is heard and the women and girls of this wounded land are heard. They should achieve their smallest human and civil rights so that they can pay attention to their mission and responsibility as the mother of the society in the best way, so that the exciting spirit of the society, that is, the woman, does not lose its pulse.


Sincerely, your spiritual daughter

Frishta Hashimi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekokari Project !

Website development bootcamp

مراقبت از صحت روان و دختران افغان